Admission Process 2015
Dear potential parent/ guardian,
Thank you very much. We are delighted in your interest in our school!
Choosing a school is a big decision, and we have developed the following 2 stage process for enrolling students to our school.
- Tour the school and meet a representative to be furnished more information on our school programs and what would be expected once your child is part of the Winka Family.
- A compulsory Enrollment Meeting with the Admissions Director is scheduled.
The pupils Parents or legal guardians must both be present.
The exemption is if the pupil is from a One-parent family.
The meeting is important as it affirms your wise choice to consider our school.
- Payment of Non-refundable Assessment Fee
- Pupil placement assessment (in case of primary section) or placement evaluation (in case of kindergarten section).
- Overview of results with Senior Teacher / Section Coordinator to advice on outcome of the results. Parents/ Guardians, whose children are not offered admission are advised and reasons explored.
- Successful candidates proceed to the next stage.
- Meeting all the requirements as outlined in Info-Kit given if admission is accepted
- Allocation of House
- Reporting to school (Parents must drop children on the first day and hand over the pupil to the Head Teacher). Head teacher hands over pupil to the Class teacher.
- Wise decision finalized : Enrollment complete and issuance of Admission number